[Computer-go] Zen vs Tromp: now 1-1

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 05:32:58 PDT 2010

That is an interesting game. Tromp remarks that he thought e4 was sente; Zen
ignored it, played an eye-destroying move instead at f6, lived in the corner,
and later swallowed up the entire one-eyed cyclops on the left.

I'd be interested in knowing the degree to which Zen read out these sequences,
and whether there were any clever tesujis which could have saved Tromp's bacon
from the fire.
 Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

Unix/Linux Systems Administration
Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.