[Computer-go] Libego

Łukasz Lew lukasz.lew at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 07:42:44 PDT 2010

Hello,

In last two years I've encountered at least two publication and one
master thesis using libego to do Go experiments.
Unfortunately I can't find any of them now.  I am preparing my thesis
and I would like to cite them.

If you happen to be an author of such publication / thesis I would be
very grateful if you could send it to me (or at least the title /
authors).
Even if you are not an author, but noticed such publication, please
send me an e-mail.

I would be also grateful If you could send me some info if you ported
libego or used it (or know somebody who used it) for some experiments
even if there is no publication.

Thank you,
Łukasz