[Computer-go] Computer Analysis of Master Games ?!

unic (Ola Mikael Hansson) enhorning at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 04:21:03 PDT 2010

There's an option (Computer menu -> Configure Monte Carlo engine) to
set the max number of cores Many Faces uses.

>From a quick trial, that seemed to work for the win graph as well -
I've got it set to max 3 cores (out of 4), and never saw it using more
than 70% when doing the win graph (for some randomly picked 19x19
game).  (Of course, David could confirm if this is indeed the case.)

/Ola Mikael Hansson