[Computer-go] Computer Analysis of Master Games ?!

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Wed Aug 11 02:51:41 PDT 2010

> I think using average score like described by A.Buegué would
> correlate much more with winning probability.

Maybe. However, for the purpose of analysis it would
just be nice when the different tools were NOT too correlated.

For me it is very ok that in ManyFaces scores and winrates are
often unrelated. This gives me more confidence for the relatively
"rare" cases where they correlate.

Ingo.

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 ¿/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl