[Computer-go] Fuego's new opening

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:12:16 PDT 2010

There was a post on the Fuego mailing list that may be of interest:

After some complaints about broken opening books on the fuegoob-site,
I had to rebuild the big opening books.
They are now a bit smaller, but still big enough in comparison to the
official OB.

The first one base on the professional games is a stable one and can
be used to test against.
The second with the amateur games included is less stable, but
therefore not less useful of course.

---
With kind regards,
Ben Lambrechts