[Computer-go] Many Faces and Japanese rules

Don Dailey dailey.don at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 06:43:13 PDT 2010

David,

Do you have a good sense of the success rate of your scoring algorithm?
Is it better than Gnugo for instance?  Does it get 99% of the scores correct
or is it higher, or lower?

It's my understand that correct Japanese scoring by computer is almost
impossible to get right in every case, although one can come relatively
close.

Don