[Computer-go] Many Faces and Japanese rules

Aja ajahuang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 03:01:12 PDT 2010

Attached is an example of seki(the result is B+0.5). Since the Japanese
Rules regulate that no territory should be counted in the area of seki (A1,
C1,G1 and J1 in this example), we can add a rule in the scoring of the
playout:

if a point is neutral, then all the liberty points of its neighboring
strings should not be counted as territory.

Aja