[Computer-go] How to (re-)subscribe to the computer go mailing list?

theRobot Vegetable veg at dvandva.org
Mon Apr 19 10:37:02 PDT 2010

Hi,
 	Checking your address ... you are subscribed and
open for regular emails from the list.

 	I have been getting reports of the list being
blacklisted as spam, and this ma be the case. I don't
know how to fix that, but am willing to email your
systems people to discuss it.

 	If the list is blocked, my email may be as well... :(

 	Plase let me know,
 	veg